This course aims to equip learners with the necessary skills to translate various types of business documents into Chinese. This activity-based and business-focused course places an emphasis on the ability to “re-write” the English original into customer-centered Chinese, taking cultural sensitivity and customer focus into consideration, instead of a literal translation.
Especially designed for working adults who need to translate English business documents into Chinese and/or communicate in Chinese, orally and in writing, especially those who work with Chinese clients/ counterparts.
· Translation of business correspondences
- Relationship-establishing letters
- Sales letter
- Follow-up letters
- Hard-to-write letters
· Translation of business documents
- Corporate profile
- Product/service write-up(with a focus on financial products)
- P&A materials (Brand names, tagline, brochures.etc)
- Newspaper articles
· Business presentation
· Welcome/farewell speeches
· Business meetings
· Business negotiation
- Professional Teachers with language teaching experience and management experience.
- Native speakers from China.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese.